The White Tigers- Going for a run

Welcome back to The White Tigers save- and were going for a run


We start this update with a away game against Dagenham & Redbridge, things didnt get off to a good start, Okenabirhie scoring for them on teh 21st minute, luckily Neal was about again to slide one in on the 33rd minute to equalise for us. The second half started and Donnelian was sent off putting them down to 10 men, we managed to to put that to our advantage on the 85th minute to get us the 3 points

Home match this time, AFC Flyde our opponents. Our long serving midfielder River Allen getting fouled inside the box, but being the beast that he is, calmly placing his shot from the shot to give us the lead on the 33rd minute. We held the lead into half time. Then 3 goals in the space of 4 minutes!!! Daniels getting them the equalizer on the 64th minute. Tancock then gave us back the lead on the 67th min. Lee Dunn then drew them back again a minute later. We made yet another mistake on 78th minute which allowed Mbamba to give them a 3-2 lead. The Neal was fouled in the box on the 80th minute. Once again River Allen placed his penalty beautifully and got us the share of the points.

Next was away to Torquay. Mr. Neal once again stepping up to score a goal, right on the verge of half time, cutting inside of his man to slot one in the top corner. River Allen struck again though, like the many times he did first season, and got himself sent off for a second yellow on the 80th minute. They came us but we managed to hold them back to claim ourselves 3 points.

Wrexham at home, and Mr Score at Will, Neal smashed one in after 11 minutes to give us the lead, our lead was then doubled, by a Martin Riley own goal on the 30th minute. Second half gets underway and Carrington closed the lead after the 56th minute. And with the win in our hand we threw it away, 3 minutes to go and a bad pass let Plezier to take advantage and tuck one away, robbing us of all the points.

FC Halifax was another tight game, Pickwell gave them the lead on the verge of the end of the half- 43 minute. We managed to draw it back on the 51st minute thanks to Neal again. 76 minutes and once again a second yellow card for Allen to put us down to 10 minutes, we struggled to hold on but our task was made easier by Bond getting sent off on the 88th minute, to make it so both teams ended the match with 10 men

Newport County up next Mayrie-Williams slotted a penalty on 40th minute, luckily we managed to get the goal back thanks to Davies on the 82nd minute to grab us a share of the points

Eastleigh in our target now and we had a beast of a first half, Neal scoring a brace in 4 minutes, goals on the 3rd and 7th minute then Davis scored on the 15th minute to put us 3-0 up. We stayed that way until the first half was over, second half kicks off and our domination in the first half was starting to ebb away, Coulson scored one on the 55th followed by Ebuzoeme on the 68th to make the gap just one goal. But we held on to get another win.

Lincoln are our last game this update, and there was not many highlights in this 0-0 draw, Alex Pike getting a straight red on the 44th minute meant we was looking at a hard second half, but luckily for us on the 47th minute Whitehouse got himself sent off to even the numbers out again


So there is this bout of games,sitting pretty in 10th place, we are on a impressive 13 game unbeaten run at the moment- although way to many draws for my liking to be honest. Neal is being a beast this season, 9 goals in 14 apps, considering he only a 2 star rating for the team I am happy.

Hope you all enjoyed this write up. Hope you join us again soon

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply