Being able to customise Football Manager to make each save unique to yourself is one of the franchises strengths, and one of the best ways of doing so is through downloading customised skins – and we are delighted to be able to share the beautiful TCS Skin by Bluestillidie00 with you!
This page will be updated throughout the year, acting as a the centrepiece for Bluestillidie’s work – but as each update is published a new post will be added to the site, thus enabling you to keep up to date with the TCS skin throughout its year long evolution.
- Changed scrolling behaviour
- Tweaked date panel
- Altered match commentary font
- Implementation of the instant result button
- Instalment of the “Kit Tactic Screen” and further improvements to it
- Additional search views
- Improved player profiles
- Re-styled scoreboard
- Re-designed club panel
- Tweaks to the social media/news tab
- Added background image selector
- New icons – credit to Emil, D_Lo_ and others
- Improved stadium overview screen
- Additional manager profile image
- New TV logo
- Tweaked boxes throughout the skin
[It should be noted that there is currently a flaw with the city image feature that had been present in previous versions of the skin!]
In order to be able to use Bluestillidie00‘s fantastic TCS Version 1.2a Skin, follow the instructions below:
- Follow the link and download the file.
- Unzip the file.
- Place the file into: Sports Interactive – Football Manager 2017 – skins
- Finally, start up Football Manager 2017; go to the preferences screen; and select TCS V1.2a by Bluestillidie00 as your new skin!
Using a new Football Manager 2017 skin is always an exciting time and I would like to wish you all the best for your managerial ventures this year! Moreover, if you would like to get in touch with myself, or my fellow admins,you can find us through the links below…