Being able to customise Football Manager to make each save unique to yourself is one of the franchises strengths, and one of the best ways of doing so is through downloading customised skins – and we are delighted to be able to share Bluestillidie00’s TCS skin with you!
This page will be updated throughout the year, acting as a the centrepiece for Bluestillidie’s work – but as each update is published a new post will be added to the site, thus enabling you to keep up to date with the TCS skin throughout its year long evolution.
- Kits in… Squares out… | A rejig to the tactics screen.
- Alternative squad view options.
- A revamped club screen.
- A redesign player screen. (Thanks to wannachupbrew)
- A modification to scrolling behaviour.
- Changes to the date panel.
- Restyled commentary font.
- The implementation of the instant result function.
- Additional alternative squad view options.
- And many other UI tweaks to the default Football Manager 2017 skin!
+ Currently this skin performs best at lower screen resolutions.
In order to be able to use Bluestillidie00‘s fantastic TCS Version 1.1 Skin, follow the instructions below:
- Follow the link and download the file.
- Unzip the file.
- Place the file into: Sports Interactive – Football Manager 2017 – skins
- Finally, start up Football Manager 2017; go to the preferences screen; and select TCS V1.1 by Bluestillidie00 as your new skin!
Using a new Football Manager 2017 skin is always an exciting time and I would like to wish you all the best for your managerial ventures this year! ! Moreover, if you would like to get in touch with myself, or my fellow admins,you can find us through the links below…