Being able to customise Football Manager to make each save unique to yourself is one of the franchises strengths, and one of the best ways of doing so is through downloading customised skins – and we are delighted to be able to share the beautiful CFM Skin by “pikawa” with you!
This page will be updated throughout the year, acting as a the centrepiece for “pikawa’s” work – but as each update is published a new post will be added to the site, thus enabling you to keep up to date with the CFM skin throughout its year long evolution.
- Brand new fixture list screen
- Exclusive new match preview screen
- Improvements to the club AND player overview screen
- Unique, new icons on the sidebar and player/team report screens
- BRAND NEW ALTERNATIVE “LEFT SIDED” VERSION OF THE CFM SKIN AVAILABLE IN MODS!
- And much, much more!
Furthermore, from the images above you will be able to notice a raft of other interesting changes that have been made to the skin, making it one of the most interesting available for Football Manager 2017!
- It is recommended that you download the DF11 Facepack to go with this skin!
In order to be able to use “pakwa’s” fantastic CFM Version 0.7 Skin, follow the instructions below:
- Follow the link and download the file.
- Unzip the file.
- Place the file into: Sports Interactive – Football Manager 2017 – skins
- Finally, start up Football Manager 2017; go to the preferences screen; and select CFM 2017 by “pakwa” as your new skin!
Using a new Football Manager 2017 skin is always an exciting time and I would like to wish you all the best for your managerial ventures this year! Moreover, if you would like to get in touch with myself, or my fellow admins,you can find us through the links below…
First Uploaded: 6th January 2017