Hi folks, welcome to another Football Manager 2015 database blog! Today’s database is a bit different: I didn’t make the database, I merged them….
Some Background Info!
While planning my next Network Game – which I may decide to blog for you guys! – I was bouncing ideas around; there were two that came to the forefront of my mind:
- Wold League: All of the world’s best sides are put into a single league system, and will battle for glory!
- Free Agents: Every player on the planet is released from their contract and is free to join whoever they like – well whoever will pay the most….
I really couldn’t decide what to go with: so I decided to merge both of them!
A multitude of teams have been shifted to Singapore, with the aim of making world football more competitive and more fair!
There are a whooping nine divisions that you can compete in; once you drop below the third tier each division is split into numerous conferences! Dependent on which division your side is plying their trade in you will also be competing in a cup competition: there are four separate tournaments that vary in prestige…
There is only one stipulation in regards to your squad: you can only field seven foreign players at one time! Meaning that you need to field four players from you clubs original origin – so not Singapore (well unless you’re managing a Singaporean team!).
If you are looking for a ‘LLM’ save: you could do it with Stoke City. If you want to take a Brazilian side to the top: you can manage Corinthians. If you want to battle against relegation with limited finances: why not try Dortmund!?
For the purpose of this post, I took over at Manchester United with the aim of signing as many superstars as possible and in the space of five minutes I was able to build this squad!
In order to manage in the World League’s you must download the database – and follow the instructions below…
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/?sqdwj96dyupua15
1) Follow the link to MediaFire – a fantastic, safe data sharing site – and download the file.
2) Place the FMF document into: Sports Interactive – Football Manager 2015 – Editor Data
3) Finally, load up FM15; click ‘New Career Game’; allow the use of the data file; start your database; and then reload your skin!
I hope you enjoy your save on this Basque database, and if you would like to update me – and many other fellow FM Addicts – on your progress do not hesitate to join our Facebook Group or comment on my Page’s Wall! Besides that: thanks for visiting thefmaddicts.com…